Below are our Frequently Asked Questions for Westlaw International. You’ll find answers to questions that are currently being asked about the service.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us with your query. Our Customer Support team are here to help you with technical and research related queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To access Westlaw International you will need to be using one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, Vista, XP
- Windows 7
- Mac OS 8.5 or later
- 800 x 600 or higher screen resolution (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
Westlaw International will also work with the following systems. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that it will render perfectly if you are using:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Firefox 2.0 or later
- Safari 2.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Opera 9.0
- Frames fully supported and Pop-ups allowed in the browser
NOTE: Contact your Westlaw International account manager to get more information about client validation.
- Uninterrupted service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Primary and backup substations
- Emergency power backup generators
- 24-hour system monitoring support